- Reno 5000 Marathon – April 30, 2017 – Full Marathon in my new hometown
- Santa Rosa Ironman 70.3 – Dialing it back to half distances this year before I tackle another full – this one in gorgeous NorCal wine country!
- Endeavor Team Challenge – 40+ hour challenge with rucking, mountaineering, night navigation, all the things
- Mountains 2 Beach Marathon – May 29, 2016 in Santa Barbara, CA. A marathon as a training race? Sure, whatever
- Folsom Olympic Distance Triathlon – June 5, 2016. Olympic race to dust off the cobwebs and get some fast paced racing in
- GoRuck Challenge 4th of July – I figured I may as well as long as I am up there riding my bike.
- Ironman Couer D’Alene 2016 – my first Ironman! I am beyond excited for this challenge…expect many blog posts around my training, my failures, my triumphs, etc.
- The Peak Hike for Breast Cancer – Sunday, October 11, 2015– my mom and some friends and I will be hiking 7.5 miles up Mt. Tam in this incredible event! This is my 2nd Peak Hike with the BCF, very excited! Want to support our team? Click HERE!